At CPLF, we’re always looking for great people to join our great team!
Find all the info you need for CPLF Staff.
How to Apply to CPLF
Complete our work application and submit to email@example.com. If you’re applying to a specific job posting, please let us know.
Helpful application link:
Current Job Postings
Below are specific client-centred job positions CPLF is currently hiring for:
CPLF is currently seeking Casual Complex Needs Support Workers to work with Complex Needs clients. Complex Needs clients will have more than 1 disability.
- Staff will have the support of our Complex Needs Coordinator, Case Manager, and Support Staff.
- Employees will receive in-house training.
- Casual staff may be transitioned into permanent positions.
- For staff who work a minimum number of hours, health benefits are available.
2. Work Application (see above link)
3. 3 References – 2 Work related and 1 Character
4. Police Clearance with Vulnerable Persons Check and/or Child Welfare Check (within the last two years)
Job Types: Casual
Salary: Ranges from $20.60 – $24.20 / hour or as per client’s unique budget.
CPLF is currently seeking Support Workers to work with various clients.
- The days you are available to work
- The hours you are available to work (day shift, afternoon shift, overnights)
- Your comfort level with people with disAbilities
- The level of dependence you are comfortable with (fully dependent individuals, fully independent individuals, or moderate dependent individuals)
- If you have training to work with complex needs individuals
- If you have a vehicle available and a valid drivers license
- Your experience in the disabilities sector
- Days, hours, and rate of pay varies dependent on the individual matched with
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada
- A Police Clearance will be required for consideration. Please include in your submitted package.
- Candidates will need to obtain or provide a valid First Aid CPR level C certificate
- Other Benefits
Salary: $19.58-$24.20 per hour
Supportive Roommate – Wheelchair Accessible Home
- No other supported individuals in the support home.
- Preferably no children in the home (for safety reasons).
- A bedroom on the same floor as staff.
- No vulnerable adults.
- May include a mature couple with a male providing primary support
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement the activities outlined in the Individual Service Plan.
- Closely follow agency Philosophy and Values in all aspects of service delivery.
- Attend monthly support team meetings, bringing forward information or concerns regarding the individual clients’ service.
- Keep daily logs and documentation of activities.
- Assist with and/or accompany individuals to appointments as required.
- Ensure that the individuals’ health, safety, and wellbeing are maintained at all times.
- Assist the individual in any area they may require assistance in.
- Any other duties relevant to the position and individual’s needs as may be required.
Salary: $3,521 / month (tax-free income)