At CPLF, we’re always looking for great people to join our great team!
Find all the info you need for CPLF Staff.
How to Apply to CPLF
Complete our work application and submit to email@example.com. If you’re applying to a specific job posting, please let us know.
Helpful application link:
Current Job Postings
Below are specific client-centred job positions CPLF is currently hiring for:
CPLF is currently seeking Casual Complex Needs Support Workers to work with Complex Needs clients. Complex Needs clients will have more than 1 disability.
- Staff will have the support of our Complex Needs Coordinator, Case Manager, and Support Staff.
- Employees will receive in-house training.
- Casual staff may be transitioned into permanent positions.
- For staff who work a minimum number of hours, health benefits are available.
2. Work Application (see above link)
3. 3 References – 2 Work related and 1 Character
4. Police Clearance with Vulnerable Persons Check and/or Child Welfare Check (within the last two years)
Job Types: Casual
Salary: Ranges from $20.60 – $24.20 / hour or as per client’s unique budget.
CPLF is currently seeking Support Workers to work with various clients.
- The days you are available to work
- The hours you are available to work (day shift, afternoon shift, overnights)
- Your comfort level with people with disAbilities
- The level of dependence you are comfortable with (fully dependent individuals, fully independent individuals, or moderate dependent individuals)
- If you have training to work with complex needs individuals
- If you have a vehicle available and a valid drivers license
- Your experience in the disabilities sector
- Days, hours, and rate of pay varies dependent on the individual matched with
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada
- A Police Clearance will be required for consideration. Please include in your submitted package.
- Candidates will need to obtain or provide a valid First Aid CPR level C certificate
- Other Benefits
Salary: $19.58-$24.20 per hour
Events Coordinator and Social Media Creator
We are currently looking for an Event Coordinator and Social Media Creator to join our team! Events and social media will be primarily focused on providing activities for people with disAbilities. A hybrid work model can be expected with the opportunity to work in the office and remotely.
The right candidate should be a fun, self-driven individual who is able to collaborate with various different teams. Working with our internal marketing department, this individual will be creating and posting media content to various platforms as well as organizing and facilitating client and staff events.
Experience using social media for business purposes, event planning, and experience in remote programming would be beneficial.
This position will start with part 25 to 30 hours per week, with an opportunity to move to 40 hours per week depending on the drive of the successful candidate. Health benefits are available after 3 months.
To apply, please submit a work application, a resume, and a cover letter outlining your experience with social media platforms and coordinating people and/or events (both in person and remotely).
Thank you to all applicants; only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am-4pm