Who We Are
At CPLF, we support people with disAbilities at work, at home and in our community.
Who We Are
At CPLF, we support people with disAbilities at work, home, and in our community.
Our mission is to promote self-sufficiency and personal growth within individuals who have a disAbility. This is achieved through community presence and participation, skill and image enhancement, and empowerment.
Patience and understanding
Involved in our community
Nurturing courage and ability
CPLF strives to provide support services focused on developing and enhancing a person’s potential and quality of life. Guiding us in the provision of this service are the following values:
- Every person is a unique individual having worth, no matter what the degree of disability.
- Every person has the need for self-determination to the greatest extent possible.
- Every person has the right to live a life of dignity.
- Every person should have the opportunity to live as a full member of society in his/her own community.
- Every person has the right to live in their own home and to have that home perceived as their home and not belong to an agency, association, or staff.
- Every person has the right to a group of people (family and friends) surrounding them who cares and wants the best for them.
- Every person has the right to be accepted and respected for the person they are.
- Every person has the right to give of oneself and receive from others in return.
- Every person must be treated in an age appropriate manner.
We’re ready to help, whatever your needs & wants are.
It’s better to be an Insider.
Sign up for CPLF emails & you’ll always know about our fun events and important updates!
(don’t worry, we won’t fill up your inbox)