Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
1)- Medication Administration Course
Course outline is attached.
For the latest fees charged by Vecova, please click
2) Abuse Prevention and Response Protocol
The Abuse Prevention and Response Protocol is a policy framework for the Persons with Developmental Disabilities Program (PDD). The purpose of the protocol is to provide a guideline that identifies processes and accountability measures related to abuse prevention and response. It describes the requirements for reporting and responding to abuse allegations that PDD stakeholders are to follow. PDD stakeholders including staff, management and contracted workers of Community Service Providers, Family Managed Services administrators, and staff of family managed services as well as PDD direct operations and PDD regional staff are required to comply with the Abuse Prevention and Response Protocol. These stakeholders must be trained on the Abuse Prevention and Response Protocol.
3) Nonviolent Crisis Intervention® Training (CPI)
With a focus on prevention, our core training program equips staff with proven strategies for safely defusing anxious, hostile, or violent behavior at the earliest possible stage. It’s been setting the standard for crisis prevention and intervention training for over 35 years, and can help your organization:
- Reduce the risk of injury.
- Comply with legislative mandates.
- Meet regulatory/accreditation standards.
- Improve staff retention.
- Minimize exposure to liability.
- Promote Care, Welfare, Safety, and Security
4) Lift and Transfer Training
5) Smart Recovery
6) Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
Status: On hold right now