Seeking Case Manager
Calgary Progressive Lifestyles Foundation (CPLF) is currently seeking an experienced Case Manager. As a team member your job responsibilities would be:
– Regular reports to Executive Director.
– Closely monitor service provision to ensure the individuals’ social, physical, cultural, and emotional needs are adequately met.
– Scheduling and completing monthly meetings with clients, support staffs, guardians and / or external professionals.
– Maintaining client safety and well-being via the supervision of front-line support staff, which may include residential and / or community-based care. Providing annual review via Professional Development forms.
– Writing various reports, including Risk Assessments, Abuse Reports, Critical Incident Reports, and Individual Service Plans.
– Renewing and updating budgets for funding, including completing annual reviews to renew services and preparing proposals for new and / or updated services.
– Submitting urgent reports to PDD in crisis situations, including allegations about abuse.
– Developing and monitoring the use of behavioral tracking documentation, Support Protocols, and Support Plans.
– Coordinating with Human Resources about staffing issues such as Disciplinary Actions, as required.
– Managing communication between stakeholders within support teams.
– Assisting individuals access available community-based resources for their various needs.
Qualifications for the Case Manager include:
– Excellent time management, conflict resolution, critical thinking and crisis management skills
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– A moderate level of understanding of causes of disability, including various physical and psychiatric diagnoses
– An ability to maintain communication with various stakeholders within complex teams
– Post Graduate Education
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Please submit resume for consideration we would be happy to answer any questions about the position being offered that you may have.